Hey fellow readers! Well I was reading my friends’ blog and she inspired me to do this post! So I gave lots of people a survey. It was about what you would like to receive for Christmas! So the first part of the post is going to be answers from my survey and the second part will be what would be good to get your friends and family. Enjoy!
1. An IPhone 7. For one reason or another, lots of people want an IPhone 7. They all say that it would be their dream item. How ’bout you?
2. A gift card to someplace or for something. Ex. Starbucks, stores…. Lots of people also said that a small gift card would please them. Is that what you think?
3. Body care items. Ex. Body lotion, hand lotion, cream…. Many people especially girls, want body care items. Why? I don’t really know. I guess they want to take care of their skin without going out?
4. Accessories. Ex. Makeup, earring, bracelets… I get why lots of people want accessories. Even myself, a nice necklace or something would be nice. They can go well with clothes and…
5. Candles and perfume. Lots of people like closing their lights on Christmas, so a nice little candle or some house perfume is lovely.
6. A mug and some nice smelling tea. I totally want one! A nice holiday mug with a nice smelling tea is like so refreshing for the evening. Especially if its holiday tea!!!
7. Tools for their passions. Ex. Camera lenses, ballet hair tie… Surprisingly, a number of people want tools for their passions! I guess it would be nice?
8. DIY crafts sets. That’s actually pretty nice! It’s not to expensive and it’s pretty cool and useful too!
9. Chocolate. Lots of people like chocolate and a couple people told me that having a nice set of delectable chocolate in front of them would be like watching a dream flow in their hands.
10. Best friends and whole family together happy and cheerful on Christmas Day. Someone told me that if she could have her best friends and her whole family together celebrating on Christmas Day, it would be her dream come true. I was so moved that I decided to include it in this list. That’s a real gift to give someone!
Next is ideas to give someone as a gift for Christmas!
- Assorted Handmade Snacks.
- DIY Christmas Craft.
- Friendship Necklaces and Bracelet.
- A nice set of Journal and Pen.
- A useful Gift Card.
- A cute phone case.
- An adorable holiday mug filled with hearts and hugs(chocolate).
- Cute purse with a real nice Christmas Card.
- Perfume and hand lotion.
- A nice ticket to go somewhere together.
These are nice little cheap gifts that gives other the feeling that you care about them. Any more ideas? Please let me know!! Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts about it!
Peace and Fashion! ~Fashionliah ^ _ ^